Sunday, June 1, 2008

New friend April


Hey everyone! Yesterday my mom had a bridal party to go to. Little did we know there would be other doggies there too!





Meet April. April is a black standard size poodle. (Much like Sir-Sparky!)




At first she ran upto me and scared the buh-jesus outta me, but she let me sniff her and instantly became pals! Momma just loved her coat, it was all nice and curley! Just like mine will be someday. She was even wearing my favorite color; purple!















Pretty soon we had to go, cause I was hungry and needed a nap! hehe..bye April!



Oh look!! You can also see where Im losing my black and more of my red/tan is coming in just on my left shoulder.








So anyday now Im expecting a package from Stanley and Stella from the international goody exchange, and Ive got some very special gifts for Neko going in the mail soon, oh how Id love to show you all what I got but I know my mom would kill me. Plus we sure wouldnt want to ruin a really good surprise.


Thats it for now!!


Puppy breath and lively licks,


-Gaia

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Lucky you, Gaia! You're giving and receiving from Airedales!
What a beautiful girl April is! We're glad you made a new friend!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Gaia...Mumsie is so....GRRRRRRRR!!! She found ur pressie in the trunk of her car...um...that would be cuz..

SHE FORGOT TO MAIL IT!

So I drove to the post office myself and MAILED IT...it will go out first thing tomorrow (Monday) PRIORITY MAIL. You cannot get good help these days.

Her brain has seriously turned to oatmeal lately.

As for ur housebreaking...we think ur right on schedule. Perhaps ur mom could get you one of those bells that you can whack at with ur paw when ya want to go out? They sell em at the pet store. Tell ur mom u might have some accidents at the door for a while. Pups are like little hooman kids...they wait till the last second cuz they're havin' so much fun playin'....!!!

Babystan has a bladder like a mack truck! No issues there. Scruffy, however??? Um...it took till two years old for his bladder to grow up and be mature bout things....Mumsie still reminds him a lot to "go"...

I do fine unless I hop in the shower with Mumsie and drink the shower water. Yep...I woulda been houseiebroken lots sooner if she figured out that connection!!!

Lotsa love, Sweet Gaia...we're groundin' Mumsie for being so forgetful!!!!!!!!!

Lakie licks,
Lacie and the Crew

Girl Girl Hamster said...

April sure is a pretty doggie. I hope you get your parcel soon. It must be very exciting

~ Girl girl

Noah the Airedale said...

It's fun meeting new friends. April is beautiful.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Princess Patches said...

That's pawsome that you got to meet a new friend! We can't wait to see what Stanley and Stella are sending to you!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches