Monday, June 2, 2008

Package!! & Award!!

HUGE Thank you's to STANLEY & STELLA and MAGGIE & MITCH!

First things first, my beautiful bright blue package arrived today from Stanley & Stella oh those wonderful goober-dales!


I am SOOOO excited to get my first package!






Just look at me go!



Oh good Ive finally managed to get it on the floor and open!




What the heck??... lets get a closer look..





Hey that looks like me! Wait! Something is fishy here...





OK I dont have time for this onward!








yay! Would ya just look at all these wonderful gifts?! Stanley & Stella you are PAWESOME! I cant tell ya how much this means to me, really! I love the chewies, the stuffies and everything inbetween.




And last but not least, Maggie & Mitch I am honored so soon that I have been given an award by you two! Really appreciate it, I will flaunt it on my page so that every pup can see it!





Thats it for now, THANKS AGAIN! Everyone :)

Puppy breath and lively licks,

-Gaia

PS!

I was tagged by Chef that trickey Boxer!


1. What were you doing 10 years ago? Jeeze I don’t know! Im only 3 in a half months old!!


2. What are five things on your to-do list for today? Hmmm whats on my list everyday? CHEW! Eat, sleep, be a puppy! Hehe


3. Which snacks do you enjoy? Ooo! Id have to say reward treats, mommas homemade treats, Purina, old mother hubbard, rawhide, marrow bones, pegetables, strawberries, broccoli, yogurt!


4. What would you do if you became a billionaire? Hmm.. Id donate lotsa money to doggies that are in shelters and buy lots of toys and goodies for all my friends and send them stuff!!


5. What are three of you bad habits? Just 3? Ok.. Id say chewing on mommas shoes, jumping on counters trying to reach whatever is up there, annndd peeing on the tile floor…


6. Where are five places that you have lived? Ive only lived in two places which is my breeders home in Ohio and Washington where I am now!


7. What are five jobs you have: Making my mom laugh, (ALWAYS important, I am a dale for cryin out loud) crumb-eater off the kitchen floor, monster chewer of anything, keeping mom up at night when I cant sleep and oh Im kinda a messy eater.

I tag... Neko, Willow, Patches, and Kirby! :)

16 comments:

Chef said...

Gaia!! I came to tell you to go over to my blog 'cause I tagged you, and look what I found! I think this is the first Goody Exchange package that's been received. You look so happy and you got such great goodies!!

My Mama is going to open a blog page just for pictures and videos of all of us receiving our packages.

She'll soon post the blog name so you and everyone else can post their visuals.

I am so happy that you got your package, I am jumping sumersaults!!

Oh, yeah... in all your excitement, don't forget the tag.

xoxo

Slobbers and Kisses,
Chef

Lizzy said...

Gaia!

Wow, you got your package already! That's GRRRReat! Stanley and Stella are wonderful friends!

That stuffie really does looks like you. Does is bark, too?

Man, this is so exciting! The International Goody Exchange is on the roll! Woo! I bet you just love all your presents! I can see the excitement on your face!

Congratulations on your award from Maggie and Mitch. You totally deserved it, my friend!

I hope you had a grrrrEAT weekend,

Sparky

Molly the Airedale said...

Whoa! You sure hit the jackpot from Stanley and Stella! What nice gifts! Make sure you don't chew your look-a-like's head off, okay? What will you name him/her?
We love your blog, Gaia!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Stanley and Stella sure are pawsome to send those wonderful gifts. :)

~ Girl girl

Princess Patches said...

Wow, Gaia, Stanley and Stella sure do know how to shop! We really like your mini Airedale! Congrats on your award!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Noah the Airedale said...

Hi Gaia
Wow your pressie from Stanley and Stella looks great. You look like an expert parcel opener already.
Congrats on your award.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Chef said...

Gaia, go to my blog for info on the Exchange album and let my Mama know if I can copy and paste your photos to the album!

Love your tag answers!

xox
Tricky Chef

Amber-Mae said...

Woooaaah! Those are some PAWSOME goodies from Stan & Stella! You are ONE lucky little girl. By the way, I just noticed you had a new haircut. You look cute!

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Chef said...

Gaia - it's pesty Chef again...

Go see your pix at the International Goody Exchange Central:

www.goodyexchange.blogspot.com

Everyone who is in the Exchange and has pictures and video of them receiving their package can be in the album... they just have to leave me a comment and I will post their visuals and their thanks.

xox
Chef

i said...

Hi Gaia! That's some awesome goodies you've got there! All those toys sure will keep you busy for a while there! Congrats on your award!

That's some interesting things about you hehe.

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Gaia!!!! You look great opening up your package! Stanley and Stella got you some awesome presents! I bet you will serve them well! Opening packages is the best part of the exchange. I personally enjoy the box opening the best!

Oooooo yay!!! I'm so glad you got your goody pack! Ack! I think there is a crikit in the house, I must hunt it down! Woohoo for presents!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Willow the Black Dale said...

Gaia that is some goodie bag! The stuffie looks just like you! Are you going to save it or eat it? That one could be a keeper. Stanley and Stella are good shoppers.
snuggles,
Willow

Dexter said...

Gaia - You got a Gaia stuffie? That is a bit confusing. Looks like the rest of the stuff was pretty straightforward, though.

Slobbers,
Mango

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Gaia...we were just droolin' when we saw ur package!!! That Stan and Stella send the BEST pressies...hmm...and that little Dale stuffie is totally 'dorable!!!!!! That ought to keep ya busy with some mad chewin'!!!!!!!

You eat brocolli??? I don't even know if I can spell it...hmm...I bet it has lotsa ANT I OXEEE DENTS that could make my Lakie complexion just sparkle...I'm gonna get Mumsie on that today!

It's gonna be in the 90's today here and humid...I went right under the tree this morning. At least Psycho Bambi seems to be hot to cuz she didn't attack this morning. That's a switch!!!

Yippin' at ya, Gaia Girlie!!!

Lacie

Neko said...

Thanks for the tag, I had fun with it. Love,Neko

Asta said...

Gaia

You look so suwpwised when you saw that Aiwdale stuffie cutie, hehehe
My Stanley suwe knows how to give gweat gifts..so does my bbff Stella.
This gift exchange is such a lovely idea of chef's..and congwatulations on youw awawd!!! Wow..I didn't have any awawds when I was youw age yet
smoochie kisses
ASTA