Monday, June 9, 2008

Package two From Lacie, BabyStan and Scruffy!












Wowsers! Another package??





Look at me!




I was just minding my own business being cute as ever, and mom comes up holding another giant package!! I was like..eh? Another?? But hey! I wasnt complaining hehe. This one was from the lovely pals of mine, Lacie, Stan and Scruffy.













Hmmm, whats in here?



I wonder how far I can get my head in here hehe..




















OH!! You guys hahahha you will never guess, omg, Lacie you are so smart! Lookie everyone!






Its an ECO-FRIENDLY Beaver!! And he squeeks, I love him already!





And ooooh, what else? A card? And a nice..curly..odd..green....thing........








Oh now I know what its for!



And lots of chewies that I ate them all before mom got a chance to take pictures of them to put on my blog hehe.. anywho! Thanks so much my lovely, generous friends Scruffy, Stan and Lacie! Take care everyone!

Puppy breath and lively licks,

-Gaia

11 comments:

Lizzy said...

Gaia!

That was really nice of Scruffy, Lacie, and Babystan to send you the package... That beaver look pawesome!

I'm sure you're gonna love these toys... And I'm sure you loved the chewies, too! I bet they tasted wonderful...

Sparky

Amber-Mae said...

I bet that Beaver ain't gonna last for long. I know that for a fact! Hehehe! That green rubbery toy sure is funny looking. I bet it can stretch a loooong way!

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those are pawsome gifts from Lacie, Scruffy and BabyStan. :)

~ Girl girl

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwwwww that was so sweet of Scruffy, Lacie and Stan! Are you gonna make your mom play tug with you? Nice gifts!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Faya said...

Oh Gaia ! You are so cute opening your package... Enjoy your new toys ! Wooohooo for the International Goody Exchange !
Kisses, Faya

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Oh Gaia!!!

That's green stringy thing looks awesome! Your chewing skills have me in awe!!! I love to chew! Especially on those things that you're suppose to pull on. The stretchiness just feels so good on my gums...mmmmm!

What good friends you have!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Noah the Airedale said...

Wow Gaia, have fun with your new pressies. My sisters think the beaver would be great to destuff.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah

Harry said...

Just catching up on your posts. Looks like you've been a busy girl, and gosh look at all those presents!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Kirby said...

Hi Gaia,

What cool gifts. Mom and I especially like the eco friendly beaver. You get to play and chew all while helping the environment. Way to go!

Your pal,
Kirby

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hi Gaia Girlie!!!

We're so glad ur like ur prezzies!!!!! That green stretchie thing is the best for workin' out...you can eat lots and it'll never show...with my petite figure, it seems like I spend half of my life at the gym. Those resistance bands are the best...plus if ya chew it, it firms the skin under the neck...a tough part after ya turn one!!!

Mr. Beaver jumped in our cart at Pet So Smart...he's a party-er, that one!

Barkin' at ya, Gaia!!!!!

Love and Kissies,
Scruffy, Babystan and Diva wannabe Lacie

Bogart H. Devil said...

Very cool toys!!! That beaver looks especially fun to carry around and chomp on. :)

Love,
Bogart