Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Not feeling so good...

Hey everyone, today I am not feeling very good. Ive had the "hershey squirts" over the past 2 days and Im not sure why. Momma doesnt have a clue either. I was feeling fine and normal yesterday like a normal puppy should be running around crazily and wagging my little nub for a tail but today let me tell you, all I want to do is sleep! I woke mom up this morning and she let me sleep with her on her bed with her for a bit but I kept groaing so she got worried. She gave me some rice with my breakfast kibble but I just didnt feel like eating it. I dont think Ive eaten anything bad recently..no cat food, no dirt, no...oh wait I did eat a bug last night, but I dont think that could be it. Mom recently switched my food over to Blue Buffalo but she had been mixing it with my old food for 2 weeks so its not like I wasnt used to it. Maybe it could be too much for my stomach but it tastes fantastic! One time yesterday I did have a normal poopy but that was it. Moms been making sure I drink lotsa fresh water so I hope I feel better soon. I think mom is gonna take me to the vet if I keep this up. I dont really like the vet but if it makes me get better then I guess Ill do it. No pictures today either sorry, just not feeling upto it.

puppy breath & sick licks,

-Gaia

12 comments:

kelly barton art + design said...

hang in there gaia....that happened to me once. i drank old
rain water out of the yard. yuck...major squirts. mom had to chase me all over with a towel.

tell your mom, to do the treats on etsy. my mom has a shop there too.
she paints. we would love to buy some of her treats!

..woof..
delilah

Faya said...

Oh Gaia...I hope you will feef better soon. I don't like to go to the vet but I have to admit that he does a great job with me when I feel bad...and he always has some treats for me...
Kisses, Faya

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh no Gaia. Maybe you should have a break from food for a bit. Even though the vet can be scary it's best to see what he has to say. They aren't too bad really.
We hope you feel better soon.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Molly the Airedale said...

We hope you feel better soon Gaia! It's sure no fun being sick!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear. I hope you're better now Gaia. Take care and do drink lots of water to prevent dehydration

~ Girl girl

Kirby said...

Hi Gaia,

I get the same problem every so often. Mom completely takes me off my kibble and does rice and ground beef (cooked). A day or two on this yummy-licous stuff and my poop is back to normal, then I start mixing my kibble back in. I sure hope you feel better, but if you go to the vet they give you pills that will assist the poop and that is pretty cool. He he!

Your pal,
Kirby

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh Gaia!

That's not good news!!

I do hope woo feel better!!!

Khome bakhk and visit anytime!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Gaia, what's making you feel sooo icky today? I hope the Vet can find out why...Please get better soon my friend.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Dexter said...

The rice will help your squirties. I hope you get better soon. You baby doggies eat all sorts of things that aren't foodies.

Slobbers,
Mango

Princess Patches said...

Poor, poor Gaia! It's miserable to feel yucky! We hope you feel better very soon!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Willow the Black Dale said...

Oh Gaia your poor puppy belly! This is pawful. I am sure your mom will take good care of you. I like rice and oatmeal when this happens to me!
We will check on you tomorrow! Snooze your day away little one!!
Snuggles,
Willow

i said...

Oh poor you, Gaia. Hope you are feeling better now.