Sunday, June 15, 2008

Trip to Merwin Lake

Hey everyone! in spite of the warm and beautiful weather, mom thought she and her sister would take me down to a lake not too far from us. The lake is actually part of a huge dam!




Alright, Ill stay on the leash even though theres no one here..


Oh come on! Well Im sure no one will mind, Im cute anyway hehe. Oh! And Im wearing my "Adventure-Dale Bandana"! I can only wear it when Im on exciting adventures.








Just take a look at that! Oh its sooo pretty!



So we got down to the beach and Ive never been in any other water than bath water..




Mom had to chuck a stick in the water to get me in.





BRRR! Ok, thats enough water for me. Lets go on a hike!





There was all sorts of exciting smells and sights.







Come on mom! Look we match!






After that, I wanted to go back to the lake






Thats it for now! Until next time :)





puppy breath and lively licks,



-Gaia

8 comments:

Willow the Black Dale said...

What do they mean "No Pets on the Beach"???? That is where we belong..are they kidding me??

It does look like you had a lot of fun. I bet the smells and sights were great!! Looks like you had a good nappy on the way home!!!

aire slurps,
Willow

Kirby said...

What a wonderful hike Gaia! I'm so proud that you went in the water. I LOVE to swim, but it took me awhile to get used to going in. You sure looked ready for a super adventure!

Your pal,
Kirby

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a really pawsome outting Gaia. :)

~ Girl girl

Princess Patches said...

What a great adventure! Looks like you had lots of fun!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Molly the Airedale said...

You look exhausted in that last picture, Gaia! What a neat adventure! I give you lot of credit for going in the water! No way will I get MY princess paw wet! Now Mitch is a different story..............

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Gaia, Lake Merwin looks so pretty. The countryside around the lake is just beautiful. You're very lucky your mum took you there.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Bogart H. Devil said...

No Pets on Beach, eh? Silly humans...

A tired Airedale is a happy Airedale :)

Love,
Bogart

Stanley said...

Gaia Girl!

How sweet that your mama wants to match what you wear. You know, she'll eventualy have to develop her own sense of style, but for now, it's still cute.

LOVE that lake, girl! Maybe next time you can dive right in and take a big dip! I bet it's mighty refreshing!

My girl might take me hiking again soon, but we don't have anywhere around her quite so bootiful!

Goober love,
STanley